Parents’ role in child education has long been a matter of constant debate. While some educational institutes maintain that letting a child become educationally independent from a young age is important for his growth as a person, recent reports have proven that children who have a strong parental influence on them from a very young age usually tend to fare much better in school.
Parents’ role in child education – The Importance
– Even though children are usually branded as highly impressionable, it has been well documented that children tend to listen more to their parents than anybody. In case the child is comfortable around a guardian who is not his parent, this guardian can have a similar impact on a child’s openness towards receiving information from him. Experts on Child Development in Orange County CA have pointed out that children, from a very young age, learn to trust people who are closest to them. Since in most cases these principal figures are usually their parents, it is important for the parent to be involved in each step of the child’s education.
Several independent schools in Orange County CA have made it mandatory for parents to be actively present in the child’s formative educational years. Children trust their parents the most and if the parents’ guide them towards the stepping stones of a healthy education, it is highly likely that they will take more interest in studies.
– The main reason as to why some of the best schools in Orange County CA have made it mandatory for parents to get adequate information on what their child is learning is clear – the parents must know each and every step of progress that their child is making. For instance, parents based in Orange County must have all the necessary Orange County CA Private School information available honed into their minds before sending their child to be a part of that institution. Once a child has started his or her educational training, it is important that the parent knows exactly what is being taught in school and what steps of progress the child is making. This formulates a sense of dependability amongst children who are then enabled to actively solve their queries right from a source that is easily accessible – their parents.
Parents’ role in child education – The responsibilities of the Parent
While the benefits of parents’ role in child education are plenty, there are certain responsibilities that each and every parent must accept on this journey. Although there are some Orange County elementary schools which limit this responsibility only up to parent-teacher conferences, there are several Private Christian Schools in Orange County CA and other institutions which have introduced compulsory measures such as –
- Providing a supportive and enriching environment in the house so that the child is motivated to become naturally curious.
- Maintaining a constant connection between the child’s parents and school teachers.
- Encouraging the child at each and every step, making sure that a certain degree of fearlessness is honed in when it comes to approaching problems regarding education.
- Discussing their problems and educational difficulties with them on a weekly basis.
- Keeping a close eye on the child’s activity and discovering what areas he or she likes or dislikes.
- Advising the child on how to develop studying habits from a very young age, using simple traditional teaching
- Maintaining a strict balance between affection and harshness. The child must know that education is a matter of seriousness from a young age.
- Monitoring the learning patterns of a child.
- Making sure that the child does not feel over-burdened. There needs to be a proper balance between fun and education.
School education in Orange County CA has improved for the better. With parents becoming more and more involved, both the teachers and the students are enabled to take risks and grow innovatively.
Kingdom Life Academy School in Rancho Santa Margarita, Orange County CA, has seen magnificent results in their students as a result of improving the Parents’ role in child education. The esteemed institution has been vital in influencing innovative teaching styles in Orange County CA.