|Grade K-6||Grades 7-8|
|Monthly Tuition (10 months)||$100*||$100*|
|Application Fee (new students only)||$25||$25|
* Even though our tuition fees are low, we are able to offer a high quality education because of donations from families, community members, churches and businesses. Although the actual cost per student is close to $10,000 a year, we feel strongly that parents need options in education, and many simply cannot afford that additional expense. Click HERE to find out more about how you can help us make Christian education affordable for this generation of world changers! Partial and/or full tuition scholarships are also available on a limited basis, and are made possible through the KEYS Program. We are a non-profit California 501 (c)3. All donations are tax-deductible.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE (see Parent/Student Handbook for more information)
- Monthly payments are due the 1st of the month from September to June (10 total payments).
- Late payment fee will be assessed on the 15th of the month. The late fee is 15% of past due amount.
- Returned check fee is $20 plus any additional bank charges.
- If a student leaves the school for any reason after classes have begun, the parents are responsible for paying the full tuition for that month. Student records will not be released until any outstanding balance is paid in full.
- Credit card Autopay is available, please see the school office for more information