Students will experience academically rigorous coursework and be nurtured in their academic gifts and talents in a Holy Spirit led environment that embraces the presence of God all day and in every subject area. Students will engage in critical, creative and problem-solving thinking skills in an environment where they are taught how to think and develop a true understanding and therefore, true mastery of the content.
The educational approach of Kingdom Life Academy is defined below. Kingdom Life Academy recognizes that an excellent education is founded upon disciplined, eager attention to learning; that this discipline rests upon the student’s moral character; and that this moral character can only be developed through a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.In support of parents’ God-given responsibility for educating their children, Kingdom Life Academy seeks to
- Provide a clear model of Christian life through its staff and board members (Matt. 22:7-40)
- Encourage every student to begin and to continue to develop a relationship with
God the Father through Jesus Christ (Matt. 28:18-20)
- Teach all subjects to form a biblical worldview as parts of an integrated whole with Scripture at the center (2 Tim. 3:6-17)
- Provide students with an academically rigorous California Standards based
- educational experience including:
- Critical Thinking, Problem-Solving, and Creative Thinking Skills
- How to think rather than simply what to think.
- Depth and Complexity of Content
- Connection to Big Ideas and Biblical Truths
- Understand the “why”
6. Provide and orderly and safe atmosphere conductive to attaining these goals.